Research: Early Childhood Education Policy
To see research summaries, citations, and links to full reports, click on the report titles below.
- Assessment Considerations for Young English Language Learners Across Different Levels of Accountability
- Early Care and Education for Children in Immigrant Families
- Early Childhood and Family Investment Transition Report
- Frequency of Parent-Supervised Outdoor Play of U.S. Preschool-Aged Children
- Is Public Pre-K Preparing Hispanic Children to Succeed in School?
- Learning to Read and Write: Developmentally Appropriate Practices for Young Children
- Para nuestros niños: Expanding and Improving Early Education for Hispanics
- Pre-K and Latinos: The Foundation for America's Future
- School Readiness, Full–Day Kindergarten, and Student Achievement
- The Effect of Attending Full–Day Kindergarten on English Learner Students