Research: Long-Term ELLs
To see research summaries, citations, and links to full reports, click on the report titles below.
- Effects of Long-Term Vocabulary Instruction on Lexical Access and Reading Comprehension
- Reparable Harm: Fulfilling the Unkept Promise of Educational Opportunity for California's Long Term English Learners.
- The Difficult Road for Long-Term English Learners
- The Long-Term Impacts of Teachers: Teacher Value-Added and Student Outcomes in Adulthood
- ¿Qué Pasa? Are English Language Learning Students Remaining In English Classes Too Long?