- Analysis of a PARCC ELA Assessment Task Through an ELL Lens (Part 1)
- Instructional Suggestions for ELLs: PARCC Assessment Task (Part 2)
- Computer-Based Common Core Testing: Considerations and Supports for ELLs
- Three Strategies for Equitable Assessment of ELLs
- CCSS/ELL Themes I'm Seeing
Two consortia of states are developing Common Core assessments. Information about their ELL advisory boards and accommodations policies follows below.
ELL Advisors: The Accessibility, Accommodations, and Fairness Technical Working Group
Accommodations: PARCC has released its final accommodations manual that outlines the accessibility features and accommodations that will be available for the PARCC Mid-Year, Performance-Based, and End-of-Year Assessments for ELLs, students with disabilities, and ELLs with disabilities.
Other related documents include: