Collaboration and ELLs: Event Archive
Katy Padilla is an ESOL Specialist at Mason Crest Elementary School in Annandale, VA, a school founded as a professional learning member. As a former classroom teacher and member of the ESOL team at Mason Crest, Katy has extensive experience collaborating with colleagues and sharing best practices for collaboration on behalf ELLs, which she shared in this Facebook Live event.
This Facebook Live event was made possible by generous support from the National Education Association.
See the original chat on Facebook, along with comments and questions from our audience.
Related Video Interviews
- Katy Padilla: Collaboration, Pre-teaching, and Reading Instruction for ELLs
- Brian Butler and Diane Kerr: Leading a Collborative School Environment
Books and Articles
- Collaboration and ELLs: Professional Booklist
- Collaboration Strategies: Resource Section
- Collaboration in Special Education: Resource Section
- A Smile and a Rolling Suitcase: Notes from an Itinerant ESL Teacher